For more information about our charity It would be great to hear from you
What Driven Forward Provide:
- day trips and outings.
- arts and crafts and social activities
- a wheelchair accessible mini bus
- enabling people to socialise and integrate into society and their community
- supporting vulnerable adults to participate n activities and trips etc.
- Volunteer passenger assistants.
- Volunteer mini bus drivers from 30 years upwards.
- Volunteers expressing an interest need to provide their contact details.
- DBS checks undertaken on all volunteers.
Driven Forward is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation. A “not for profit” registered charity that has been established to enable adults in Berkshire who are socially excluded, isolated, lonely and vulnerable, and those unable to access public transport the opportunity to participate in: provided day trips, outings, arts and crafts, social activities. Driven Forward provides them access to a wheelchair accessible mini bus and a 12 seater mini bus so that they are enabled to socialise and integrate in to society and their community.
Adults have to be referred via a professional body ie from one of the homeless projects in Windsor or Maidenhead, social worker, day care centre, old people’s home etc
You can contact us by phoning or emailing us.
Click above for more information
All regular trips are still taking place during the day ... a weekly trip to the allotment and a shopping trip.
Driven Forward has 2 mini buses.
Named 'Sky and 'Lumi'
This is the wheelchair ramp on the Iveco Daily the blue mini bus and it can take 4 wheelchairs at a time along with 3 seated in the mini bus.
These are available to be hired out to charities, and community groups that are also established to help the socially and economically disadvantaged at an affordable fee.
Hits from 1 January 2019
Copyright 2019. Website created by "Colin" and launched on 9 August 2018 Driven Forward. All Rights Reserved.